
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 140314 ❤️ Date: 2014年3月14日星期五 This week seriously was damn busy. Had been riding bike for days, running short marathons, doing the trainings. Not much back to days of pigging in bunk :( Good thing's early bookout today!! :D And sms piglet to go out with me~ She accepted & I'm like so high.. So happy (: Who says only Feb14 is the sweetest day of the year? Everyday with her is my sweetest moment :3 Hahaha, meet her at sk. 破例 dabao hnmt for her frm koi, but too bad I order wrong... 50% and it's not sweet enough. So paiseh >< Then benlai want to go plaza sing.. But I think no movies screening.. So we change to nex.. Went to K instead! Had so much fun there :P I keep disiao piglet nia~~ Put her recording on mic...Follow her style of singing...pressing all the controls on the remote.. And the best part... Pillow fight!! <3 Keep snatching pillows and also the remote... Was like quite crazy that moment ._. Ended up nt much of singing bt more of playing.. But I enjoyed (: Some of the songs, although I may cover my ears with pillows or purposely act like the songs sound bad.. But her voice srsly can melt my heart lahhhh :B Even if she gt zao xia, I just want to hear more and more~ It's like a CD on track and I just keep replaying her songs (: Simply love it. Then after K, come out with hair all messed up.. Stupid piglet say my hair look like grass -.- Then we went to hougang to have dinner. Could not rly find seats siah!! Then ended up eating at some random food court far from hg mall. I think she at first wanted to go to the small slide above to sit down or what bt too many ppl... Abit wasted also cuz I wanted to go play awhile~ Playful me :3 After that, sent her to sk mrt then I mrt-ed down to GV plaza. Went to Popeyes with friends then bought tickets for "300". Was quite a nice movie, but i prefer the 1st sequel... After that, they went to Mac to sit down to have some MCFLURRY. Lalalas, is it someone will jelly? Hmm then cabbed back home. I'm not the last to alight :P Now back home... Going to sleep soon bah, damn tired!! I hope piglet's cough will stop and let her have a good rest! Kelian sia her :( *heartbreak* Hope for a better day Tmr!! To: Piglet :D Words are not enough to express how special you are to me..How will I ever forget someone who brought me so much joy, made me so jealous at times, keep tempting me with all kinds of things, indirecting me until no heaven no earth no day no night, throwing food to me, niaming me every now and then? Never and ever will I forget bahh. Forever, I'll stay by your side, I'll try to understand you more and be a better pillar. Forever, I'll be willing to do anything for you, I'll go anywhere you want to go and do whatever you want to do. I'll bring you the sunshine, the rainbow! They always say AFTER RAIN THEN HAVE RAINBOW right? Then I will protect you from the rain & only give you the rainbow. You don't have to share it with me, just have the good stuffs for yourself it's enough lerhh (: Found out the types of movies and books you normally read. If you want to cry while watching those touching romance de movies, I'll cry with you. If you want to get scared, let's jump together and cover our eyes. I'll comfort your tears, I'll make myself stupid or annoying to gather all your smiles. If you're angry, just treat me as your punching bag and whack only. Or treat me like a Mcspicy or Zinger and bite me hard hard :3 Do u know your smile is really beautiful although you always like shy shy? So smile more and be a happier girl. :D I heart piglet lots lots! <3 You're someone I seriously care about quite a lot. I just want you to be alright. Be more independent, and maybe one day you can stand up strong without the Great Wall Of Singapore hahahah. I not saying I will leave you, because I'll never, and you better don't leave me too! Awesome blurrer piglet Krystal Hohoho (Y) |