
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: About Krystal :3 Date: 2014年3月3日星期一 Just a dare ahhhh~ Ask me post about her? I have a lot a lot things can say!!! But since I now lazy plus abit kind hearted.... Shall just say short short de.. She is a quiet person.. Short person but quite cute.. QUITE only.. Kind hearted and friendly.. Sometimes naggy but nagging for my own good. And most of the times indirecting for her own fun.. A very naughty girl.. That's why insects always find her ._. Likes to drink bbt especially hazelnut.. A very typical fussy eater.. In fact the most fussiest I ever seen. :p Always fall sick.. Like right now so sick until get 2 days mc.. Can I just take care of her then she recover, I get the 2 day mc? Then I can stay home slack lalala :D Jkjkjk... Hope she get well soon. Still want to hear her nags for the remaining years hahaha. Idk what to write liao, busy singing my K.. To me she is very important like a crystal. As crystal as a Krystal? Boooo. Bye bye~~~ |