
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: About my life (: Date: 2014年3月9日星期日 I'm definitely a hardworking person and boyboy~ Even if ahpiao thinks I'm lazy or girlgirl ._. Turning 22 on 04'09 Similar personalities at home and outside. I'm very naggy like her at home.. Everything I will just niam my mum. Then my dad niam me. My didi niam my dad. Funny family I can say... But I seldom talk to my dad. Although he really dote on me a lot.. I can always rmb how much he helped me whenever I need help.. From kindergarden till now, army.. He always send me around in his yellow taxi. (: Mum is sort of someone I will confide in... One of the women that I trust in this world and the first... Piglet should be the second bahhh~ I like to play soccer and basketball. Arcade basketball I play better than the court de... I like to run around... Always play catching in school.. I used to be very quiet.. But thankfully I opened up as I grow older.. I hope to help piglet to open up more too... So I will always try to talk to her.. As only we can otp.. Hahaha. (: Anyway, I don't like to work.. I prefer to be boss :p So always kena scolded by my boss last time when I work part time.. I guess soon I have to go back to working days and study (: Hope I can take it haha... What I will most likely expect after ORD..I should be happy bah. At least when I want to, I can go and find piglet :3 Now every Sunday need to book in.. Damn sian one. Okay bye ppl~ |