
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Great week ❤️ Date: 2014年3月21日星期五 Had early bookout this week(: Thursday jiu book out liao, went to Minds cafe for gaming session.. But gaming as in playing board games :p $15, for around 3 hours?? Then played stacking the woodblock thing, card games and also some mind games.. I keep lose at the woodblock thing, then kena forfeit until quite jialat.. Owe my friends 30 push-ups.. Then also one of the dare is take pic with the staff there.. Damn paiseh. After all ends... Around 10+ liao! Rest of friends go lan or even club... But I decide not to.. Since I meeting piglet on Friday :D Friday, 210314 (: Finally meetup with piglet It's not only TGIF, but also TGIK! *random* ❤️ Actually not long after last meetup with her.. But time just seems very long ._. Hmm.. Went to amk wait for the usually-late her.. Then buy Gongcha drink and also something else... Went to mrt to dhoby for movie (: Was very scared about horror movie, but okay lahh.. More like hormedy? She was more scared than me.. I was quite surprised when I keep see her hugging my bag so tight =_= Timid jiu shi timid :3 Some parts of the movie quite funny.. The most memorable should be holding the head and saying "I'm stupid" to read the person's mind? Well, I did that to piglet! But her mind is too complicated for me to read.. And idw to read too :p After that, walked around.. She finding gift to give her friend also.. Then I go find piglet sweet at M&S. Benlai wanted to buy some dark choc or sweet for her since she keep eating medicine, scared mouth too bitter... But end up never since my dark choc last time still haven't open -.- After that we just mrt to hougang.. Time pass sibei fast.. 7+ liao. Went up to arcade and I drew with her for jubeat (: For the table plate thing... I win!! (Y) Then went out to play the mini playground there,.. Feel so paiseh cuz I'm like wearing jeans then age also abit big liao :x More like wear wrong attire so paiseh bah, Then then keep disiao piglet. Make her fall or scared or dizzy (: After that we went pgp! Walked there and sweat a lot lah.. Damn hot She say she will lead me.. But I don't trust her :x Then played at the playground, slide here and there and also play the swing.. Waited very long for the swing though! :D keep playing foul, never slide down while making her slide.. But thanks to her.. Got super dizzy after spinning on the cup-like thing.. Took some pics over there too for me to keep :3 After that, cabbed to her block there and go dabao supper for myself.. Din want her to walk me to bus stop since she headache mehhh. Look like super shag sia her face ._. Then quite 舍不得.. Left the place (: Looking forward to the next meetup. Benlai wanted to spend my day today with her.. Cuz I wanted to Siam the matchmaking thing also. But nvm, I just keep saying im busy :3 then someone making cookies now also! Can't wait to eat if there's any for me (: Okay bye~ blog again soon |