
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: How I hope this will never end. (: Date: 2014年3月18日星期二 180314 ; Having duty on a Monday seriously very sian. Did my guard prowling and sentry duties from 6-8.. Have some rest in btw but is not enough hais.. The worst thing is reception there's bad, and I have some time where I can't use phone.. Missing some piglet in progress at that moment. Was doing duty with Louis... And zzz he decided to talk to me about ghost stories. And some other random stuffs.. Okay at least I'm not that bored (: The duty in-charge derhh damn funny lahh.. Keep joking around with us. Say if the camp don't have us, everybody die lol. So weida uh uh siolz~ :B Reached bunk Tuesday morning around 8+ then slept liao. Gt reply some msg in btw but all the way until 5 I was in pigland. Went to find Blk 123, #4-56 but piglet isn't there :( But actually she is having fun outside with her friends lah haha! Watching need4speed.. Heard it's not bad, maybe can watch it tmr if have nights out? :3 Then she was telling me about some awkward moments.. Tbh when I see some stuffs I'll get a little jealous or maybe worried bah. But I know she's a good girl and I trust her (: She's a great girl, kind hearted friendly and understanding, she's everything a guy wants. If some other guys like her, I won't be surprised also hehehe. She's just too good to be true, although she always think so negative -.- Anyway.. She not even mine haha so shall nt think much (: Tmr have chem defense and some training... Gonna be a tiring day until evening. Hopefully I gt spare time to use phone :x For now, missing her starts bah until I go pigland again. Hope she can make it for the weekend! Wanted to go watch movie then maybe satisfy ice cream cravings.. Happy for her that her tests are all over, and shall pray real hard for her results to be good (: Sometimes I do think if I'm same age as her or same sch, can even study with her.. Distance is such a barrier. :( Short note for piglet before I go sleep! To Piglet: Hope your cough is better already bah( can still eat pocky :P) , and don't get too stressed about sch stuffs and maybe your personal problems? I'm always here for you to rant. Recently you never really ranted to me liao, so I'm quite glad that you're okay, but also a little worried if you are really okay. How I wish you can be here everyday in my life and that I can see you. In my dream, you are my life but in my life, you are like a dream. Dreams are always perfect, and so do you. Never wanted to wake up from the dream of yours and just want to stay with you until we both get bored of each other. Even if you get bored of me first, I will still stick to you like superglue derhh. 我是你的衣服,你是我的裤子, 没有你我不能走路. 我也不需要别的女生,因为你是我的女神. Don't worry about matchmaking stuffs, because I have already found my happiness too, and that happiness is also you. 地球会转,月亮会不见,星星会掉下来,人心也会变,可是我对你是不变的。不管你相不相信,我 “依然爱你” ❤️ |