
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: March ending soon. (: Date: 2014年3月29日星期六 Just like what my title.. Time is passing quite fast. April's coming soon. (: Then 2 more months I'll be out of this organization in green. Cannot wait for it lahhhh. And gong piglet keep thinking I pass out in May instead of June. :3 This week quite sian cuz Sat night book in for confinement... But still okay because I get to meet her. Woke up damn early.. To buy stickys for her. Then ended up late also.. Can see that she abit angry lah haha. Then boooo. Lazy piglet asked me help her buy ricola when the shop is only few steps away~ :3 We went up 965, then she give me her book. I start reading but everytime I touch a book I'll have the "zzz" feeling :P Read awhile liao she want to read so I let her.. Then I try to go pigland awhile! But bus keep jerking == Surprised her with the stickys but she like soso... Maybe another surprise fail? :O Then alighted at the north point there. Went to cinema area to buy tickets first. Was hesitating to watch "Hashima" or "Divergent" .. Ended up watch the horror instead. Then we went to have lunch at this special Japanese fc. Ate unagi sushi while she have her salmon sushi with many many wasabi. The way I squeeze the wasabi is eeek. 😂 I can take spicy stuffs but I don't really like wasabi smell yeah.. Then after that walked around, play with the plush at pop, then kena tempted by her again =_= Went kidzplay then camwhored there also using her phone. She use mine also(: My cam skills really can't compare to her lahhh since she's a girl and a very zilian one... Then went to library LOL. The most sian part. Luckily changed spot and we start messing hair -.- and also listen music and stuffs. (: Siaozhabor keep laughing for no reason. Then waited until movie time!! "Hashima" hmmm. I think is like normal horror team going to an island in Japanese well known for battlefield training. The "Miko" ghost when I see, I feel more like laughing than tio scared. The only part I'm really scared should be when the people started seeing the ghost bah. Then piglet scared of insects... Go where also see insects now movie also see ._. Overall, still okay bah. And wooo saw her Ez link in wallet :D We're like always playing in wrong places.. Library, cinema..Booo. Then after that, time quite late le and she got dinner. So we went to Woodlands and take 161 back sk. Wanted to disiao her on bus. But see her sleep until like tired, so I never... End up I rest head too(: Peaceful and long bus ride with her around... How I hope the bus journey never ends :B But ended at sk.. Then time to say bye also liao :( Before leaving for my mrt, I messed up her hair (Y) yay! Playful me. Then texted her until she go home. Time with you may be short, But it's still awesome :D and if I can go out with you everyday I won't even mind wallet having a big hole. Then both of us will have wallets with big holes! :P money isn't important anyway, when it's you that is important to me. And and keep spoiling my hair :@ But it's the way you are and I love it (: So fast horh? 1 week of holiday ended and u left one more... Better don't slack too much ah and prepare to do your project also! Don't wait last min then chiong, later need ask me help again.. But I won't mind lahh :3 I have no idea if your school will get tougher or not when time goes by.. But just stay strong and just jiayou bahh. I'll be here for you when you need my help and also to celebrate if you do well :D And stay happy bah! Seeing you happy makes my day even if I had a shitty day. Lalalas. Waiting for the next meetup we will have and hope not that long also. Piglet piglet ❤️ imissyou! How I hope you can confine here together with me lehhh! |