
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Only you matters. Date: 2014年3月25日星期二 This week I think not a good one for me bah... Like not everything going smoothly. And nearly kena confinement until ORD. Lucky my sergeant all go help us appeal for lighter confinement... And end up get only one. Then for these days, just keep doing PE only bah. Missing her like quite badly :( And I can only like meet her next week? I may not have the time to pei you, meet you or what. But my soul and my heart will always be with you. I may not be good in English, but I can say I love Krystal. I may not be good in Chinese, but I know 我想何俪君. I'm bad in geography, but I know you live in my heart. I'm bad in history but I can remember when I first saw you and whatever that you like or dislike. I'm bad in chemistry but I know the feeling when I saw your smile. Lastly, I may be good in Maths, but I never knew 1+1= 1 and not 2. Idk how to carry on without you around, you and me may be two person but my heart will always be with you as one. You are like my dream come true, as I never had expected that you will keep me in your heart.. The future I may not know bah, but no matter where you go I will want to be with you. I will lock you in my heart and never let go. 💙 |