
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 190414 ❤️ Date: 2014年4月19日星期六 Had a great day out on 19/04, everytime with her is a great day :D Dreamt about piglet spamming me sms... When I woke up, omg really is her!!! Was like so happy :> Then replied msg liao all these, like PIGGING then suddenly someone called me on the phone? Then when I miss one, benlai dw to pick up the second one she called.. But nvm hahahahaha :p Asking about sch project! I'm like their 4th member sia. :) Then picked up my lazy ass, chiong we out to Serangoon NEX for my early lunch @ Cucina Pasta. Bought Jelly milk tea and NOMNOMNOM. The pasta there seriously shiok ah! Especially the soup :D Okay shall stop here before someone niam me say tempt her ~~~~~~ Then mrt-ed down to Bishan. Was a little too early so walked around J8. Then being a "kind-hearted" GONGdai, I bought GONGcha for a GONGren. :B Blehhhhhhh. Then forgot take carrier cuz the cashier make me forget :x Hmmm... Waited at near mrt there until saw her coming :) Then helped her take her project work envelope while we go up mrt... Piglet keep want to 偷喝 the bbt but I keep ask her Tahan == Then lend her phone to use her insta all those:) Disiao her abit along the way~ Then accidentally she saw my Picts gt the "piglet" word written on bbt.. Benlai want to see if she gt notice not :3 Hmm she uploaded it, and said my photography skills not as good as her... What no head no tail....MEHHHHHHHHHH. :@ Then reached Harborfront liao, go up cinema buy tickets. Sian is no more "Son of god" , so we watched Transcedence. Is a sci-fiction, action drama.. Waiting for movie to start, so stayed outside charge phone. She shared with me ferrero rocher which her friend give her. So nice <3 Then chin rest upgraded liao... Become back rest!! I sort of lied down on her shoulder awhile Someone quite "strong" ah :) Among all the girls I disiao, srsly piglet is the most STUBBORN and strong de lorh :p Then she used my phone take pics, keep spam my pics when I wanted hers more :x Then okay lah, gotten one of her cute pics at the end :) Keep trying to hack into her insta but she super paranoid, keep stopping me and kaypoh :3 Anyway went in watch movie, halfway come out buy popcorn... The movie like a boring only! Both watched until can sleep :x So I started playing with her again in cinema opps. Warmed my hand in her bag, throw popcorn at her, stopping her from taking popcorn all those hehehe :D Piglet diao-ed me when I feed her popcorn... Or maybe tomato ah :x Then I nvm nvm haha cuz I also dk what I'm doing :3~ Then hands in her bag keep want to snatch her wallet :) She keep eating popcorn and never give me chance take so I ended up taking her hands LOLOL. Actually is guyi just to hold her hands nia :P The best part is when she ask me give her some popcorn, I took those that dropped on the chair and put on her hand... AND SHE EATEN IT HAHAHAHAHA!! *evil laughter* Feeling bad also lahh cuz after that she like have stomachache?? Send her back to SK mrt cuz my friend like asking me where am I. Benlai is wanted to take bus with her then style her hair de but nvm...will have chance!! Before she left, I anyhow styled her hair also :) Then seeing her slowly go up the stairs, then waved bye at her liao </3 Quite sad though. Cuz the feeling of being with her is like not enough... Short meet up and how I wish we can see each other everyday or what. Now missing her every sec every min everytime~ Hope she won't fall sick ehhh cuz of my popcorn and disiao, And since she looked forward to 1705, I also bah!! Have a lot of surprises waiting for her. :D Dk why today morning so early wake up... Then just now have Mcdonalds free drink from app!! Wooooooo shiok :) Now waiting for her to wake up then text her :P ❤️ Piglet ! |