
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 270414 💚 Date: 2014年4月28日星期一 Went out early to Sk to meet piglet(: Then dabao hnmt for her too since she quite long never drink~ Ps cuz I think I'm late abit :x Hmm, went to Nex to slack around awhile. We went to library and NTUC lol!! Always going to the random places with her :3 Sit behind some book display shelf, and someone keep say dk if I can squeeze inside or knock until the shelf... End up she kena hahahaha. Then I be good boy read book while she use my phone play games :D Download some games on my phone then need my App Store pw, but she not interested to know my pw too hehehe. Benlai wanted to play comp games in library but kids use so we go down early to NTUC walk walk.. End up buy drinks only. Then went to watch Oculus! Disappointed sia, thought was a scary movie zz. End up the ppl in movie quite luo suo just like piglet, and keep having flashbacks. Very messy movie... Until we like falling asleep soon.. Played in cinema as usual, messed up her hair :p Her strength really getting bigger, or is it I getting weaker?? T-T Went to Partyworld after movie, then we sung for a good 3 hours :) Time passed really slow inside, and can really say I hear quite a lot of her voice bah :D Although I sing like much more near the end! And someone sleep like a pig, or maybe someone living in Korea or Antartica siah.. Covered piglet with my jacket and let her rest on my shoulder, never tomato hahaha :x Dk why I don't feel cold when she is in my arms... Just hope the time will just stay there when we are in k?? We sing titanium, and some songs the high pitch I think I made her ears suffer disaster :3 After that went to fc to eat my fav spaghetti, shared with piglet her fav prawn tooooo while she eat Pepperlunch.. As expected, fussy eater throw the veggie into the soup hahaha. After that we just walk around the basement of nex then mrt back liao~ Rested my chin and head while I'm in mrt lalalas~ Slowly getting used to it lerhh. Wonder how are the days without her with me... Random thinking only.. Tbh I think I cannot stay happy without her, She always make me feel young, happy, and dumbdumb at times. Always doing weird stuffs together... 没有你,我该怎么办? 你是我的全部,我的未来,我的现在。 我会留一个位置在我的心里,只为了你 ❤️ |