
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Start of my short holiday!! :D Date: 2014年4月30日星期三 WOOOOHOOOO. Today marks the end of April, & also the start of May. Where I will get to celebrate a special someone's birthday soon. Special someone of my life. ♥ And also my block leave from now until 13th May!! :D Then this week is quite a short week for me. Went out to hospital yesterday to see the ortho specialist. Then some kind piglet offered to pei me go see...*abit touched* But she also very "demanding" >< Ask me go her school there let her friends see me... Nahhh her friends want to see derhh, tomato please!! Then went inside the ITE CC for the first time, saw her other classmates too~ She was like also blushing lol. Then cuz need rush to NUH by 2.10, we went off. If not maybe I will hang out abit with her & her friends? Then mrt-ed to Kent Ridge, took some time to find the Clinic B. Keep disiao piglet say she's my mummy.. then also leaned on my "long lost mummy"''s shoulder :p Style abit of her hair only, wanted to style more but at wrong place... Went in doctor's room, she keep giggling at the words doctor asked me... Lucky I never say anything stupid ._. Then ended quite fast cuz got next appointment in June LOL. By the time, I ORD liao lorhh! Nvm, body important so will continue see even if need $$$. Then she go out buy her tuna pancake.. din know she eat so little for breakfast until the time she meet me sia. Abit sad bah cuz she's always eating so little.... but I also know her stomach can only contain little food. Appetite not that gd bah. Then we went to Harborfront! :) Cannot play water cuz I wear jeans :) Then we went to have the movie "Son Of God" instead.. The movie arh, seriously disappointing bah. Cuz is like all the church stuffs thrown into the movie. Although is quite touching and meaningful at times, the words they said. It's 2 hour and 18 mins movie, but it's okay because me and her cuddled for quite long in cinema =X Abit shy at first but she's cold, so I'm kind and lend her everything I could lend, even my hand :) Then we survived the movie hahaha, watched until can sleep.. Then after that, mrt-ed home lerhh cuz quite late! Then I alighted at Serangoon. Along the way, hugged her in the train. Damn packed lol. She say she can hear my heartbeat hahaha. So tomato lahhhh! :D Cannot wait to meet her again tomorrow my chinrest headrest and bolster! I wanna be the one you hold all the time I wanna be the one holding your heart I wanna be the one caressing your face, in your embrace I wanna be the one you kiss at this moment I wanna be the one you miss every minute I wanna be the one you love all the way I wanna be the one who can make you happy I wanna be the one who completes your life Because you are the only one who can make me feel this way ♥ |