
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Throwback to 050414 ; Date: 2014年4月5日星期六 Ended my guard duty around 8+? Then rushed all the way back home on dad's car :) In the end didn't manage to watch doraemon show~ But manage to go out after persuading my mum. Cuz she see I'm like sick and tired but still go out .__. Already asked piglet out liao so last min cancel also not that good bah. And I din regret my decision either. ❤️ Hehehe gotten a cute piglet toy & Rilakkuma from her!! *jumping around* Actually she gave a lot of clue liao.. That's why I can guess it's rilakkuma, Then was kind of late again when meet her at sk inter. Took a SUPER LONG bus ride on 80 to Harborfront. At first keep listening songs while she try to zzzz~ Then I got rest eyes abit also. Many ppl on the bus, and the ride super long lehh :/ Keep looking around and peeking if she is asleep. She also hard to sleep.. Chat with her, then too bored so play with her hair and stuffs (: Dk why I so random, ask her to clip her hair? Then wanted to take pic also. Hahaha! Someone's hair end up so messy after my "styling".. Reached Harborfront, then also kena style by her.. Need to jump de lol. Went to eat lunch at fc again but happy that she had her chicken rice craving. I ate some $10.70 scissor cut curry rice... Kena scammed lahhh T.T Then give piglet prawns... See her kelian. Played abit with the food then we walked to cinema. She is like so paranoid K. Keep turn around and ask me walk in front.. Then benlai want watch Divergent but too many ppl, scare no seats. So mrt-ed to Yishun... Find myself so kiddish whenever I'm with her~ Keep playing with the piglet she gave me on mrt... Then laughing like imh ppl also :P Finally reached there then I challenged her to speak only English all the way until Yishun Partyworld... Manage to trick her and forfeit is I can style her hair one big big time :3 Went to K , lalalalas. :) Then play there also, hair kena spoil with a piglet on top my head == Happy to hear her sing some songs.. Especially "Taylor Slow" songs? :p Then last part some pig sleep there.. She allowed me to play with her hair.. So kind uhh so kind, Then I keep touching only.. Dk why I enjoy touching LOLOL. Maybe cuz my fingers will have her hair derhh smell?? Then my kelian bag become prata also =__= Then after K went for a super fast dinner at KFC... Have to rush to relative place at serangoon too. Send her off at gate then started to miss her again... Went to relative place to chat and watch tv awhile only~~ then went home. Stupid rain. Shld have listen to someone and bring umbrella?? End up drenched and now sick like jialat jialat. TT Now I don't even know where will I go. IKEA, the passport place or my relative there?? Parents always quarreling, and me and my bro will always be the peacemakers. I'm tired of this.... Always trying to be happy. But at least when I'm with her, I'm always happy... Why don't I live near her or she live next to me? Then I can see her everyday liao. ): |