
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Throwback to 110414 :D Date: 2014年4月11日星期五 Boooo! Was kena shoo-ed by her to blog = = Here I am hehe... Ytd woke up damn early! Just to go MOE to collect my O' certificate. Then went back NYP to eat, visit my teachers. Most memorable place - The Library :) Went there to read some books but cannot use the com. Password expired liao. Was around 2 years ago since I graduated? Then sms-ing with piglet, she say she hungry and forget to bring sweet. So I quite auto ehhh.. Went to Cheers & bought Ricola for her. No need reason derh, whatever she ask for I'll just go and buy or do?? Then around close to 1, go bus stop wait for 159/72 to alight at ITE CC bus stop. Alot people sia cuz Friday early release? Bus-ed to Pasir Ris on 88 with her, she saw her classmates on bus. So we went down and sit. Played with her hair otw. :P When we reached Pasir Ris, Stomachs singing along the way also bah. Lalala. Rushed to PepperLunch to eat, her salmon and mine chicken pepper. Then spammed alot pepper siah! Someone still want to put salt onto my food >< Then finished our food, we went to take bus to Ehub. Some salesgirl approach us, so I randomly say we are classmates and are rushing for class -.- Hehehe! Clever me (Y) Then watched Haunt at 3.45. Before that wanted to walk to beach and play, but the sky like darkdark liao.. And my 5mins walk wrong liao, should be around 20mins walk? LOL! Cuz we basically walk in circles inside the dk where. Then played with hair and shared the same hoodie with her in the cinema. Played with her phone, disabled it 1....then 5... then 15mins :D Now I finally knew her password and also her IC :) After movie, still raining.... So I used her Rilakkuma umbrella! Must be purposely one lahhh her, tempt me again -.- On the way to bus stop, damn close to her cuz the umbrella is small. Then she feel like a daughter, i feel like a mother? LOLOL! Went to mrt and see where we can go.... Guess where we went in the end?? CHANGI AIRPORT HAHAHA. Then walk walk around, tempt each other on the way. Saw alot of pandas though. Then had our dinner at Penang Culture :) Super full because she was feeling full and I had to sacrifice my stomach. Now I think around 5 months old liao, when I give birth I ask her be my child's stepmother sua =.= Hahaha! Anyhow only... Bus back on a super packed 27.... then bid farewell at the Coffee Place area. Hope to meet her real soon again!!! Imysm2. |