
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 17th May ; Date: 2014年5月18日星期日 Time pass so fast. Now is already going to be June soon. Seriously, time pass always faster when you've awesome company?? Like the 17th, I went out with some piglet girl. To celebrate her birthday earlier, although I wanted to celebrate on her 22nd but she celebrating with her family or friends hehe. Woke up early as promised, and waited for her at Sengkang MRT there. Kena poke while I going to enter pigland when sitting down there LOL. Cannot resist her blush and smile sia hahaha. Then make our way to Harborfront. Was like kids keep suan-ing each other and finding ppl who wear BLACK or WHITE LOL. Then I say have grey also cuz black+white=grey??? LALALAS. Arrived at Harborfront, & I cannot tahan my stomach keep growling... So we went to the foodcourt near USS to have our early lunch. (: I ate char kway teow while she ate her CHICKEN RICE booo. But I like the rice balls! She shared with me one ball while I gave her one prawn. So kind of me isn't? Then went to queue for tickets, abit sian cuz long queue. Then one auntie suddenly approached me and asked me if I want to buy from her. I abit shocked lol, and also on my guard cuz I scared she is those scammer... End up she is a tourist from Malaysia who brought her group here and all went into casino =.= Mehhhhhh. Bought 2 tickets for $150. Then we went inside.... she keep smiling only. Then I wanted to find those thrilling stations to play.. But overall we only went for the Jurassic Park Rapid Ride. Okay bah, at the last part I was so scared when the boat suddenly tilt and rush down.. Me and her kena the most water Hahahaha but it's fun! :P Then spent our time drying ourselves under the sun... Walked around USS and took some photos.. I loved the pictures in the minion shop. She looks cute under those cap and hugging the minions. Like she is one of the minions? But is 4-eyed de HAHAHAHA. Jkjk derhhh. Then went to watch a 3D movie also. After that, she wanted to go out of USS... While I wanted to stay inside and play those games. But I give in to her, cuz I also don't want her to merlion on me =X Then we went to Sentosa!! Was abit blur when going there cuz Idk which side is going beach station. Before starting our war, went to 7-11 to have a drink first. Then our war begannnnn! :D I wanted to build sandcastle but no spade all those, so just use hands... Then I just throw sand at her until jialat jialat~ Her legs too short so cannot kick much sand to me blehhh. We went into the water and I sort of forced her into the deeper waters. Hai until her whole body wet except the head... Psps! I too playful liao hahaha. After that went to shower before leaving Sentosa. No cloth sia lol! No wonder we are both gongdai and daigong :) Went to vivo, wanted to catch Godzilla but then only left 1 seat. So pei her go cotton on see her clothes and shoes... I also see see abit. Wait till another day then go shopping, maybe will ask her? Cuz at first thought she's not a shopper kind of person but actually she can shop de uhhh. Hmm.... Went to serangoon NEX but cuz she have her curfew, so we cannot watch the movie until 9+ Went to eat KFC then slacked around... After that pei her walk home. And i finally knew her address woooo! Next time can go there find her liao(: *happy* Then I made my way home... Tired but everything is worthwhile. Happy that you like the gift and the whole day of fun. :D I can be childish, annoying when disiao you, weird when hum-ing songs to myself, keep yawning like a pig, but I'll always ♥ you like there's no tomorrow. I hope you can stay as my future always and never go if possible. Greatest thing that have came to me this year should be YOU. And I hope that will never change.. OMG MISS PIGLET LIAO LAHHHHH. WHEN THEN CAN MEET HER??? |