
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 240514 :D Date: 2014年5月25日星期日 Went to meet Krystal at sengkang mrt. I was late as usual... We make our way to Amk first bah cuz she want to make her ez link thingy. Gongdai arh~ Everyday lose her wallet or stuffs derhhh horh. Hope she don't lose her things liao bah. And don't lose my heart if nt I become heartless person :@ Hmm... Went to Mac to have my breakfast while she's queueing. Styled her hair when I go off. :) Then after that she wrote her letter to her classmate at Mac. Din manage to help you with any words ah ps~ Then saw the young "mama" thing keep want to laugh dk why... If she write to me I cfm is laugh like crazy derhh. Then went up cathay to get our movie tickets. So long queue!! Bought 2 tickets for "The Quiet ones" at 1335. Then I went arcade to play the basketball machine while she watched me. I barely cleared the record there... And nahh she owed me something liao :p See when she shall pay me :3 Then slacked around, bought pink dolphins and then go into cinema liao.. We are like the noisy ones sia, In cinema keep make noise and disiao each other... More of I disiao her bah ps. :D The movie not really nice, As in like paranormal activity those kind of filmed movie. But overall still manage to scare me... Or any movie can scare me ? LOLOL. Hahahaha. Shared jacket with her and cuddled. Then used jacket cover our heads lol! After that, we went to Yishun. Poor girl was hungry... So we faster go eat at KFC! Heart pain when I see her so hungry. But I cannot decide where to go eat lol so sorry. So asked her decide :) then after that we go Partyworld sing song. I paid back the deal as promised too:3 At first thought the forfeit will be something scary or what also.. Chey! Then sung quite a lot songs during the 3 hours! Best feeling ever there... Because get to lie down on her lap then pig while she singing... The bad part is someone's hands always itchy so keep pat or hit or poke me :( Then I did the same thing back also... Hahaha! Time pass quite slow. But I'm happy for the whole day :) We both skipped dinner, naughty horh?? :p Then I send her home while she send me to each-a-cup to buy my bbt. Went up the lift with her then I go down liao. My heart also go down as I say bye to her... Don't know when will meet her again. :( |