
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Start of May ❤️ Date: 2014年5月3日星期六 Spent my first two days of May with piglet. (: 010514 ; Went out quite early.. Met her around 10am at sk mrt. Then we mrt-ed down to vivo.. Cuz she wanted to fulfil my wish of playing water hahaha. Then otw, I was quite a good boy also. Never really style her hair. :3 The first thing I reached vivo, suay the mrt gate don't want let me out T-T Then when go out, I tell piglet let me go eat breakfast first... She do her hmwk there while waiting for me to finish my hot cakes hehehe. *nomnomnom* Then we walked around first before going up to skypark to play water! I admit I'm quite evil, pushed her into water immediately. Then we spent some time drying ourself at the blow wind place. Keep disiao-ing her hair and her... Just used to it lerhh sorry :p Lalalas.. Continue play with water, even carried her up and surprising her lol. She was like a siaozhabor keep screaming... Then I also ps ppl keep looking so I put her down. Later someone say I bully her horh?? Then we packed up after playing for awhile then make our way down to yishun. On the train, I hugged my bolster. :D My bolster with grass hair, and niam ppl de voice :) Then heart beating quite fast also. Reached the k-place, damn cold! The price is slightly higher for public holidays, but is 4 hours of singing OMG~ And I was like singing more songs than piglet lorh, she only sleep sleep sleep sleep~ Offer her headrest too then continue lalala! Disaster or not, none of our ears suffered. Still can Tahan bleh :3 Then after that go home liao! 020514; Went to meet piglet for dinner after her cca talk at farrer park. At first, wanted to go City square mall walk derhh but nothing to see! Waited for her awhile then we go vivo to eat again. She saw her cca people so abit de awkward when walk pass them:) We went in Thai express at first but went out again cuz like no craving :x Then went up walked around, finally found fish&co! Ate at there. She keep saying I'm not myself lol.. I find it quite true also, I like no appetite and abit sick I think that's why.. Sleep quite a lot too so maybe abit tired, But after meeting up with her, my tiredness are gone!! We went to HGM and it's a bad hangout place lol. Saw all kinds of things there, nvm shall not post about that :p Cannot wait for the next time I meet her again! Should be next week I think :) You are my bolster, my one and only bolster :D |