
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 1 Year AngMonShip ❤️ Date: 2014年6月7日星期六 Never would I imagine that our friendship will last for so long. Because of you, I guess my life became more colorful. :) In army I also like zombie... But after I know you, I'm always waiting for your texts and even your calls during the time we had otp together. Even if we don't have all these now, I'll still be happy that I have you by my side. :) Just want to tell you even if I'll be busy next time, I'll still make time for you, cuz you are my best companion! Went out early with her on 060614. Nice number isn't it? :D is I created it one. Then we met at sk mrt as usual, went to NEX. Thought movie is at 11, but ended up it's 12. Mehhhh, so we went to bishan to catch movie instead. Forgotten that her gv guy is over there, if not I would have chosen another place. Anyway, quite a boring movie for her cuz she don't really watch all these alien or war movies~ So she pretty much spent most of her time pigging in cinema. While I started to disiao her with pics and pokes :3 Lalalala! Then after movie, we went to NEX to eat. She had her fried rice while I had my pasta. Then I was like trying to read the letter she gave me.. Curious la, cannot blame me :( Then she snatched and hide in her bag instead BOOOOO. Then we went to Partyworld and started singing... Must be I look young so manage to bluff through the waiter (: Was thinking if I work there I can lalala everyday hehehe. Then we went sing... I started again LOL. She cannot stop poking me lahh! Then also listened to her disaster songs, but she listened more to mine I guess? Hahaha! Happy that she gave me a wallet, Cuz is what I'm looking for, And she is my favourite Mindreader liao lahhh!! :3 Hope she can read my mind what I want for birthday hahaha jkjk (: Looking forward to the next time to meet her... Dk when though Next week will be a busy week for me. Monday go interview. Tuesday to the next Monday I need to go work at expo book fair. :3 Next next week then I start my full time job. Wonder when can go out whole day with piglet again :( I will miss her so muchhhhh. |