
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 180614 The love of my life ❤️ Date: 2014年6月19日星期四 180614; A bad start to the day. Thought that there will be interview for me at Tampines! End up kena cheated T.T But the good throng is I meet Krystal piglet :D Met her at 11 SHARP OKAY. I din late!! Then made our way to hougang, was arguing to take 72 or 27. Ended up taking 27, I let her decide (: Then poked abit in bus... She said she wanted to rest. So I let her rest on my shoulders (: Decided not to disturb her too cuz she like tired need a morning nap. But until near Tampines got people want sit beside me so I had to move abit... So sorry to wake her up in that way! :( Then we alighted at the library there, walked to TM. On the way, she said one of the flag day girl keep looking at her... Then I disiao her :P Helped her look around for gifts.. At mini toon and also art box! Bought her card and red envelope also at art box! Hahaha machiam giving her angbao like that :P Then I quite bad, ask her 快高长大 :D Lalalas~ Then she bought some LED stuff for her bestfriend. After looking at her choice... I abit worried my birthday gift HAHAHA. But the next year birthday gift I will give her something weird but useful too :3 Then we walkd down NTUC just to see a Wintermelon Ho HAHAHA. Looks like her hehehe. Then we just go dabao food, her Meehoon and my noodles. Feel abit bad cuz made her sit at some random sofa outside a lift... So awkward. :/ Then spent quite some time eating there.. Before I receive sms saying no more interview. So we went ehub for a movie! It's "A million ways to die in the west" :D Was quite a lame movie.. A lot of rated mature stuffs and bloody scenes. Sorry that I chose this movie uhhh. But aiya I know she not that innocent either so nvm :p jkjk~ Then some parts quite funny... Action comedy maybe plus abit romance like what she said. Then after movie, we bought bbt again (: Some gym promoter come promote a plan to me.... I was like " I also never gym a lot de" then she say nvm cuz have promotion... Then saw Krystal ask her is she my gf, That time I wanted to say YES sia. But since she haven't seen my that letter yet~~~ I just say friend. Then we mrt-ed to serangoon nex! Went up arcade play some games.. And hereby declare not playing the catch toys game liao!! We so noob :p Anyway, had to go relative house so I bid farewell at mrt Gate. Lucky she remind me to pass her the another key for her bracelet before we left... Requested for a goodbye hug and I got it wooooo!! Thanks for your doraemon bell and I'm happy you love the gift I passed to you.(: DEAR aka KRYSTAL HO❤️ Happy that you chose to accept me. Despite my looks, my emu-ness, my sensitivity. I know I may not be rich, or handsome, Maybe won't be able to give you all the luxuries in this world. But I will give you everything that I have, And share it with you. My happiness, I will never be selfish... And I will share everything with you, cuz you are my 2nd woman in my life. The important "key" like the one for the bracelet... Cannot imagine if I ever lost you. But for now, I won't wish to lose you any time here or future... I just want to hold you tight in my arms and say: "I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART" Nothing can replace you. So I hope you won't think otherwise. I will not keep anything from you. So hope you won't too (: You may not be perfect, But the heart I exchanged with you I won't regret. See you tomorrow!! ❤️ |