
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 24th of June Date: 2014年6月24日星期二 Time pass quite fast, now already the 24th of June. While everything remains quite the same since the date I've passed out as a NSF, I've realized the family's responsibility has started to fall back upon me. My parents are all getting old, and I'm not young anymore. Have to get my career and studies settled first, that's what my relatives at Malaysia Muar said. Anyway, I made my way to Muar last Friday after an early morning notice from my uncle there. Then we packed up our stuffs and made our way to Woodlands checkpoint immediately. We all had to inform our friends, postpone appointments and also to delay alot of plans. But it's okay cuz is for my beloved grandma at M'sia - Although we don't really spend much time together due to the distance gap. Met up with my aunt and uncle, and what happened I think is just pigging on the bus until we reached my ahma's house. Mum kept saying about the old culture, where they had to "crawl" from the gate into the house until they reached ahma's coffin. But we just rushed into the house and then greeted Ahma. Changed into plain blue clothes for me and the other grandchildren and for my mum, they changed into white. Then we stand together and give some prayers and lighted the joss sticks for her. Although I din say anything, my heart's always talking to Ahma. The next few days, are just similar routine- praying, chanting of scriptures, lighting joss sticks. As the ritual is conducted by the Buddhists, we had to chant thick and long scriptures. At first I thought it will be quite serious the atmosphere, ended up one of my uncles dozed off while hearing the priests chanting. Then we all started to joke abit to cheer each other. Glad that everyone looks fine and I hope all can move on. Life's like that, at least Ahma she went to other world peacefully and with no regrets. She didn't suffer from illnesses, pain, or sadness. The only regret maybe is that we both live in different places, Singapore and Malaysia, and it seems hard to make our way daily to visit her. Once in a while, we did our visits to check on her. And for now, I just hope that my mum will stay optimistic Cuz she is the one that tell me she expected this to happen... So still okay. Anyway, hope everyone's alright & Don't worry bah, Ahma. I will try to give all my respect and take care of my mum as much as possible. (: After what has happened, made me quite optimistic and more forgiving now. I think I will be more able to give in to others and learn not to take things too seriously. Anyway, these few days, I really missed my deardear alot. Planned to find her actually but due to this unforeseen, had to delay until tomorrow. Hope to spend quality time with her and have fun. It will be our first outing as a couple officially and I'm looking forward to it. I LOVE YOU . <3 p="">3> |