
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 250614 ❤️ Date: 2014年6月25日星期三 Went out early, "lied" to mum that there's job interview. Feeling abit bad though! Then reached early at sk mrt, the smartsmart piglet late! :@ Then we took mrt to hougang, then took 89 to Pasir Ris ehub. Had early lunch at fc, chicken rice OMG! So niceeeee lahh :> I told her to break one time for my diet habit since I said I will be more determined HAHA. Then went to buy the tickets for "The transcend" @ 2.10pm.. Everytime we go out horh, sure go those places like NTUC, and library.... So we be guai kia then go library at White Mall :P I read some comic book... As lame as dear dear derhh.. While she read a novel until sleepy and dozey so I offered her my shoulder! We spent some time tgt there until it's time to go. Abit funny sia, dear keep pull me here and there without warning first! So when have surveyor, I want siam another direction then she pulled me right side haha! Thinking of that can make me smile liao. :3 Then we had our movie anyway. Was quite a nice movie, quite funny and touching at times. Scary at times for ME ONLY. :B I keep covering my face (: Then dear keep suan-ing me, she just enjoy doing that isn't it? :3 Then out of a sudden I kissed her. Felt tomato and that time her expression like awkward also. Maybe I've shocked her or scared her, ps ps :( Then cuddled until movie end, around 2 hours ? Went up to K straight for 3 more hours, singing all the songs we have sing before and also poke war :P I personally carried her in the room twice, and hearing her scream dk why make me want laugh xD Then my mum called me ask me dabao. Seriously that time I should have asked her to dabao herself but I just said I will go take mrt soon all those... Ended up around 9+ then reach? She was abit angry at first but after I say I go out with gf, she cool down abit. Then now I think dear should be at pigland liao bah? Hehehe. Sorry for making you uneasy whole day especially that time in cinema :x And look forward to meeting you again! Our Chinatown and reservoir outing!! :) Love you lots lahhhh piglet <33 |