
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: A long post about my dear ❤️ Date: 2014年6月30日星期一 Krystal Ho Li jun. My one & only baobei. ❤️ You know how much I'm missing you right now bah? People always say missing someone is a way to remind yrself that you love them. But my love to you need no reminders. Maybe I'm late to be your first, but I'm now preparing to be your last. Even if it cannot be your last, I want to take care of you & make sure you are happy. Nothing matters more than my family and also you. Happy that I've found my job! And I believe you're happy for me too (: Just to let you know I'm happier to know you. Din imagine all of this happening. One day, someone will mean that much to you, and I'm glad you are the one. No matter how many broken pieces you may have, I'm willing to hug you tight and not let you become broken. I'll pick up all your sorrows and troubles, and make everything right. I no longer have to find my angel, as I already found mine. You may not be perfect, but I will always accept your imperfections. No one can be perfect, so I won't fault you. If there comes a day we can no longer be together, keep me in your heart.. And I'll promise to stay there forever. Even if you no longer need my heart, It will always beat for you. That fast beating you always heard. Whenever I hug you, I fall in love again. Your smell, your hair, your smile. You are tired but it makes me more willing to lend you my shoulder. Seeing you in my arms, I'll also feel warm. The most romantic story will never be Romeo and Juliet. It will be Krystal and Lionel, as you are my princess and I'll protect you always. I want to hold your hands, 这样牵着你的手不放开 like the Jay Chou's song. We haven't yet to see the sunset horh?? I hope we can walk around Singapore with both hands together and also see sunset. Cuddling each other while the sun go pigland :p And until night fall, go pigland together (: I don't wanna leave you everytime I see you and how I wish I just stayed somewhere in your room. Anyway, promise me you will stay happy! Cuz always see you sadsad, like many dagger to my heart lahh! So if you don't want me sad, please smile more (: & I really miss you so much I can :,( I love you my dear baobei!! <3 |