
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: @#$%^^&*?! Date: 2014年6月10日星期二 Like as if I'm walking towards the tunnel of hope! Everyone thinks that life will get easier BUT NOOOOO! Everyday like having endless worries; About work, about future. Even if I can have all the time to party hard & play around, but at the end of the day I'll be wasting my time. And basically, ever since I've passed out of green since 050614, I have been running around for job interviews, All around Singapore. Typing endless e-mails to companies and sending my resumes, Without no one replying. How I hope your highlighter company is open lah PIGLET! Then You could have hired me as your secretary or your massage-person :P When next time you open must let me know horh!!! Anyway looking forward to meeting her on the weekends, 14th Jun maybe? Abit guilty, as I was the one promising her we will meet more often during June Holidays. And I'm, busily finding jobs, and leaving her rot at home like a sour plum. HAHAHAHA. Nevermind, hope my that "gift" can come sooner, and I'll surprise her (: Or even try to make her touched. Determined!! *wink* RE really a jialat agency imo. They don't really assure you have the job, then ask you go down for interview & discuss lah. So far, I went to Starhub, UBS, Logitech, and many other companies. Some companies I really wanted to work there, yet they haven't give me any reply. While I'm in a rush to find job, I want a stable one and decent paying too. I'm like a dog now, waiting for people to feed me, Can I have an owner immediately to guide me pleaseeeee?
Makeover!!!
Firstly, I'll definitely touch on my hair as I've been dying to make some colors stick on it.
Maybe the below hairstyles will be to my liking, and color-wise should be dark brown or red brown.
Tomorrow tomorrow I'm off to my favourite barber WEEEEEEEEEEE!
VIXX'S Hakyeon <33 p="">
If I were to trim, I hope is either this ^ or the one below v.
Hehehe nvm, hope I upload all these handsome guys here, some PIGLET won't get dragged away then forget me then make me need to poke her until she scared & come back to my side!!!
:@
Wonder how is she,
Missing her every now and then.
Even if we may be quite near, but there's a barrier that we cannot break - The heart barrier.
The barrier of missing someone and wanting to hug that someone that badly.
Even if I had the photos, the unglam photos too,
It's never enough. The 3D Krystal is better Youmeiyou?!
Can touch can disiao can hear can throw rubbish all those crap stuffs hehehe.
Okay nevermind, 4 more days to meeting her!!
Ehhhh girl, got holiday homework to do not arh?
DON'T EVERYDAY SLEEP SO LATE WAKE UP EVEN LATER LEH THEN ROT ALL THE WAY!!!
Even I also wake up earlier nowadays lalala :P
♥ only her Princesstal!
33> |