
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Long throwback post Date: 2014年6月29日星期日 Shall talk about 270614 first (: Managed to psycho dear dear go gym and swim!! As I think she might be craving for bbt, I went to cp to buy first before meeting her. Sorry tht I was late, and ended up we shared the KOI hnmt. :3 Arrived at Hougang gym there liao, Then she signed up for activesg account. Wanted to peek at her house unit no but nvr see dao. :/ Then after that we went up gym! Cannot say gym lahh cuz like short period and I did low-intensity exercises. Keep wanting to go pei her... No wonder ppl say cannot bring gf go gym derh if not cannot focus! Somemore my dear is not sporty de kind :P Run 1min de treadmill+ pull 5min the rope. Sweat I think never sweat dao bah! Then we went to swimming pool too, Only I swim though cuz she never bring any swimming attire! Then never kena beep by the guard so lucky :D Swim awhile only bah then go away liao. Wax my gf's hair and made her pekcek~ Then she go clean up while I waited. We went Hgm for a Pepperlunch and then my order nearly same as hers! Ate and made our way to macritchie reservoir! But is a failed trip as we dun make it to the Treetop Walk. Then she also won scissor paper stone so don't have to go with me another time :/ Siannn! Nevermind I alone go tmr then!! :3 Then we took a long bus 856 to Yishun. She rested her head on my shoulders and we both went to sleep mode. Reached yishun damn fast cuz uncle speeding. Then wanted to watch movie but all the movie no timing!! So we just went nex for an early dinner and walk around (: At the end, went to hougang rooftop there for some camwhore timeeee!! Had fun there poking and disiao-ing :p Sent her home and someone kena scared by a small moth :x Look forward to her sch reopen then can meet her again!!! Miss her lahhhhh! 280614; Reported to ANG mo supermarket near Kadaloor. Steven met me there and brief me what to do. Sian.... I don't think I'm suitable for promoting stuffs or maybe too long never do. Too "robot" liao I can say. Keep look around and finally time passed until 8!! I guess this job isn't for me... Alright hope tmr's job interview will be a good one and I can start working? (: |