
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 13th July but not 13th the Friday! :P Date: 2014年7月13日星期日 Today is the 13th, But not the bad Friday everyone always says! :) This week actually I had quite a fun day out with my dear girlfriend ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Okay let's start off our lovely day together yesterday; She managed to somehow "sneak" out due to a lie anyhow said to her mama? Then lied about some performance, so badass arh! :P We met first at the bus stop near The Coffee Place. Then took bus 89 to Pasir Ris, abit paiseh for being late!! When we reached Ehub, only around 11+ So we rushed up to Cathay & bought tickets for "Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes" :) Trailer like not so bad leh. End up the movie was pretty bad. Boring and long movie, only some parts when the action begins then maybe more exciting. If not.... Dear even wanted to sleep sia! PIG SHE IS A PIG. :D But I ♥ this piglet of mine hehehe. Then the apes keep "Ho" in their ape language, I don't even care what they saying, just look at my subtitles :) Lalala~ Then thankfully the movie ended. Dear i think she anyhow joke say watch the "Deliver Me From Evil" then I take her words. We planned to watch the movie at 4pm derh. So we went for a short lunch at KFC. Actually I wanted to go some HK cafe or maybe pastamania or chicken rice but she's craving for that. So gave in to her, but actually I wanted to eat some fastfood too. 'Cuz around 2 weeks I never eat le i think? :x Then ate KFC, bought a nice looking bottle for myself. Wanted to buy one more for her as our couple bottle, but nvm cuz I don't know if she will like it. (: Then we go walked around at Pasir Ris Park, didn't really do anything lah. Sit down on the rock place then awhile due to the sibei hot weather, we left earlier. Dear so dumbdumb, cannot be called smartsmart liao lah!! I tried to bluff her and drag her walk even inner into the mangrove side of Pasir Ris Park.. Then she didn't see the exit, so continued walking.... Then suddenly need I remind her then she realize! So my first attempt to bluff for the day, what a successful one :D Sorry to her for making her walk too, so I asked her whether she needed a piggyback. But she say no need... Rejected me :( But nvm haha but hope her feet not that pain liao bah!! Rest well dear :D Or wear a more comfortable shoe lahh! Then we went back Cathay to watch the movie. But we had our jasmine green milk tea first ♥ Not bad sia, first time drinking it. Will buy more! Or ask her deliver to my workplace hahaha jkjk. Then we entered the cinema, thankfully was alot people more than the ape movie. Starting, I already kena scare badly liao lorh!! Then I tried to hum the tunes in the movie abit to calm myself. I think dear know bah? Then hugged her almost all the way, like some KOALA bear sia keep hugging the mama. :P But I just love hugging my bolster. Cannot imagine myself without such a comfy bolster in my life (: SOMEMORE POKING AND STYLING INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED. What a naughty bolster :@ Then the movie damn scary(for me) and dear haolian that she, a girl, dare to watch.. While beside me that guy also scared then turn to her gf i think. Hahaha then during one part, awkward for us but nvm I shall not say much (: Hmmm thankfully again, the movie ended! Is like some exorcism movie, some parts got priest that's why dear says got abit of catholic stuffs. Then after that, we went to HEI SUSHI for sushi dinner. But I ate two plates and one bowl of curry rice (: While she ate so little, that's why I abit angry then say if eat like that, might as well go NTUC dabao sushi. Sorry if I show abit that I'm angry~ But cuz I'm afraid that you will gastric pain then I will heartpain. In the end, she really gastric pain :( So I did not really do a good part as a boyfriend and ensure you eat well. Sorry ah~ Then we waited for the bus to Punggol. She wanted to go Hougang but should just say so mah :P We took quite a long bus ride to Punggol then chatted abit about her sec sch thing... Then reached Punggol!! Bring her to a very long way to my house block, then showed her my home door.. Abit late le so scared awkward if bring her home. Like already wife de feeling liao horh? LOL! Hahaha then bring her go playground nearby awhile while I start to play the spinning thing. Then sent her back to MRT which Idk why she send me home = I send her to MRT -.- Hahaha nevermind, before she go, happy to get two goodbye hugs and pokes ♥ Hope to see her tomorrow soon soon! Hope she can get to my workplace there first LALALA. A day, although long, was such a well spent day with you. Although we didnt do much, but I'm happy with your presence. Your face your person will stay etched in my memories, happy memories with you. And my heart only belongs to you one person DEAR. Soon will be our 1st month together, how time flies.. And I will love you more and more as time goes by (: |