
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 25/4 :D Date: 2014年7月25日星期五 Yoyo :D TGIF! I know I damn zilian but I shall start with all the pics me and dear and myself took for today (: ![]() ![]() ![]() Ended work around 6! Thankfully no OT! Then met dear at mrt there... She always don't want come StarHub here wait so too bad lorh :p Wahhh today Ken introduce me de fried sotong so nice lah! No wonder I eat liao after that kena ulcer :x Then we went to farrer park city square mall for dinner! Sorry to dear as I did not plan earlier for the dinner, ended up you ate POPEYES I ate Mac. And din bring the chilli you wanted >< Then after dinner, disiao each other abit. Saw Song Chen Xian!! I'm sure he is the fan of all the auntie, like me hahahaha. While dear is the fan of all ahneh :P Lalalala~ Slacked around city square then we mrt-ed all the way back sengkang. Then sent her home as usual & went home, saw mum back now! Now she chatting with me, finally not that bored le. And I miss dear lahhhhh ! :( hope to see you on Monday like seriously >< |