
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Do you wish to have a short break from running in & out off my mind? Date: 2014年7月20日星期日 It's a sunday afternoon! :) This isn't Lionel blogging. Instead, it is his girlfri here. It has been fast whereby our 1 mth had pass. I wished a pause in time when im wif you, yet ik it would be impossible lol. Shag much that he's working tmr, and im schling again. 2 more days of packing bks in tp safra & 23rd he would be working in starhub. That guy is super pig, can doze off from 12 plus - 3 plus ._. Damn gao xiao when he live in punggol yet he duno some places. LOLOL, he gong jiu shi gong. As blur as a sotong :3 At the same time I'm craving for mocha milktea plse, nt only he craving for bbt T.T Even if I have met him on fri, I still missed him so terribly. Hoping I have no sch at all then im able to meet him zzz. Days without seeing or talking to him sucks alot. If only my mama isn't strict, I dun have any curfews, than I can stay out late wif him. Though I'm able to go home wif him tmr, but I really 盼望 to see him at this sec. He is all along in my mind, thinking of him everyday. Only hope he would have his meals on time, I also don't wish to see him having gastric. Most memorable place we have h2ht in rooftop, I missed it. I wan to have more of that again plse, like at least 30mins or longer abit? (: My mon blues tmr would be healed by him hehe. See you tmr dear at tp, and iloveyou so much that imissyou even more boyfri ❤❤ |