|
Entries,
Title: Back to work (:
Date: 2014年7月29日星期二
After quite a long break due to Hari Raya, work starts only on a Tuesday! Everyone really look so tired, including me, who spent my Monday so meaningfully.Went for a movie musical and K with my dear ❤️ Very Long never had such a long poke war and K-session. And for today, after work, dear met me again even if I say no need if she still sick! My colleagues my friends all say she damn sweet keep wait for me after work, machiam wife! Lalala hope they don't envy me :p Then we went nex for dinner at foodcourt, I bought mocha milk tea for her too thanks to her "sajiao" :D Really 心太软? :P hope her cough will get better! Then we go NTUC to buy bread and cereal, disiao each other otw (: Then I sent her home as usual and made my way home alone liao ~ Hope to see her tomorrow!! I love you dear <3
|