
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Our 1st Month ♥♥♥ Date: 2014年7月19日星期六 TGIF! :D I did not went for work today, as guess what... it's the special date for me and dear (: HAPPY 1ST MONTHSARY TO MY DEAR BAOBEI KRYSTAL HO LI JUN ♥ Can't imagine life without you, it shall be boring and colorless. Without yr green, my black, and other colors. Happy anot? I bought the USB iPhone charger and it's yr fav color :> The day started with her going to school while I go get MC. Then met at AMK hub inter there around 12+? Funny sia, we cannot find dao each other at first then I realize she can't spot dao me for the first time :x Then I asked her stuffs, she just keep 随便 me. So end up I decide :P We went to Bishan! Then so qiao, my mouth keep saying she will meet dao her friend Rachel. Ended up really saw dao near cinema.. Heng she never spot dao us? Actually no need to be afraid of spotted, at most disiao only. We ate our lunch at Prata Wala, the place dear love most bah her ahneh lovers :3 Then both of us had a damn full lunch of briyani. Satisfied my craving too. (: Shared a cup of Yakult Green Tea, not that bad bah? Then went to other place for movie. NEX hahaha again. Then watched "Hungry Ghost Ritual" at 3.20pm. Gave in to her although I wanted to watch the romance movie instead, but okay lah the movie quite funny (: But scary at times, until the uncle beside me keep looking at me cuz I keep cover my face! Too bad hard to cuddle with dear, cuz the seat thing cannot raise up :( The movie itself quite short, so after that we decided to go Hougang to slack at rooftop (: A good 2 hours to spend chatting heart to heart there I guess ♥ Then did what couple should do also :x Until the time's right, sent her home! Saw the scrapbook she gave me, and I really laughed like siao (: Disiao her like siao also.. Then funny again, she went in LRT while I kena stuck outside :x LALALA. So thats how our day ended. Hope can meet dear soon again sia!! :( |