
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 120814 ❤️ Date: 2014年8月13日星期三 I think I not going to say much about work. Not doing things proper, keep do wrong thing... Anyway had half day! Went to NUH for my appointment (: Then after that go to have dinner with my army friends~ Eat until damn rush, then the chef still slowly cook my Soba :@ Anyway, they go watch Juon while I go see my juon girlgirl too :P jkjk! Then funny sia I chiong so fast until serangoon then dear tell me she at bishan :x So waited her for a while and then we slowly trained to sengkang. Then I still tell dear must act abit before go in... But kena seen by one of our group people :P Anyway listened to the father then had some introduction since new ppl come! After church, went up to dear's house awhile. Chatted abit with her mum... Okay lahhh her mum quite friendly to be honest. Dk why she say her mum always nag her. Anyway, I gave some brands fruit drink while she have me OREO. Nearly can know her childhood things but dear keep interrupt her mum. No manners hahaha! Then after awhile I ownself go off liao (: Happy to have at least one chance to go up and see her house... But not her room. And also her ahma (: hope dear recover from her sickness Tooo and her family ppl to be healthy and happy! Looking forward to Friday (: Love you dear <3 |