
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 2/8 ❤️ Date: 2014年8月2日星期六 Sup (: Normally Sat hardly will have time with dear... But thanks to her geng nature, managed to have near to a full day with her!! Went to sengkang to meet her at around 12.30, then took bus 89 to Ehub. Since I owed her the "7500" movie, we watch at 2pm (: Before that, bought wrong tea time bread from Yakun. So I ate some of her peanut kaya toast :3 while she took some of my French toast hehehe thanks dear for sharing my agony. Tooo much butter!!! Eeeeek. Then here comes my nightmare. But still ok lah the movie, I didn't really get scared that much. Quite BRAVE bah horh? :P Then cuddled with her in cinema lalala. She go toilet at the most correct timing! Come back is the ending liao. Then after that we decided to go pasir ris take mrt explore. Saw Alvin at mrt and one of my tekong sergeant at mrt, unfortunately they never see dao me and I lazy go call. Shared earpiece with dear on train and off we go to..... YISHUN!! Abit of give in to her since is her hometown ahem. (: Then quite a long trip. Halfway cuz bored so played back the "no speaking Chinese" deal. Let her off also since she kena caught saying Chinese :D Hahahaha then we walked around Northpoint, had Mac and I keep disiao her piglets... Press until they all have inverted nose!! LOLOL. Saw a lot of stuffs that can be good present for our 2nd month. This time, I'll make more effort to prepare the gift :D but not drawing lahhh! Maybe not :x Then after that we just go hougang slack awhile at rooftop. Sian the neoprints keep spoil de cannot take with her. Then since is late, she sent me back to punggol..... mrt (: that's good enough for me lerh, smre when she leave I abit worry for her tbh. Scared some ahneh will come abduct her or what :@ Paranoid paranoid! Booooo! I love you dear, hope you rest well at home and tmr also ok! If tmr want otp with me I won't mind de. (: Cuz I know u miss me a lot, but I miss you more :( Hope Monday faster come!!! <3 |