
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: 13.9.14 Date: 2014年9月13日星期六 This is Krystal blogging instead of Lionel :x Met at usual time & place then we went nex. Can't recognise him cuz he wore a cap I buy. Bought some small food from 7-11, Then we go watch The Boxtrolls at 1140am (: By the time we went in, movie had started. He kept poking me, till I bueytahan. LOL. Cuddled each other till the end of movie bah. Long time we didn't eat at Pastamania? Had our lunch at there, and it's so epic of me :x Sang for 2hrs in kbox wif our disaster voice :3 Boyfri is still sick so kinda abit nt on form ): Then we warm at the hot area, so cold of us. Buy caramel milktea from GONGCHA, 50% :) But it tasted like 100% .____." Saw a guy friend but didn't say hi to him lol. Took 82 bck to my church then he go register. I'm alone sitting wif unknown ppl at a corner, Saw him and others taking the bible hehe ~ He became part of the catholic community. We went to talk to my mama awhile, Since she wanted to see his bible bk? =_= Feel guilty that Princenel had headache ): Sometimes I wonder why I ask him out sigh. Abit feverish I guess too...Well my fault. Wanted to help him to take dinner, But he reject my offer. Hais ): Around 8pm plus we left church. Otw I saw a malay guy selling cross-necklace? LOL, I have no idea, amulet like but is nt ._. So I bought 2, one for him as well (: Then he send me bck home before he leave. Boyfri goodbye hugs, waves and everything ♡ I missed it the moment he left my side ): Like 2 secs ltr when I step out the lift... Nw my only wish is for him to recover asap. Seeing him sick I feels upset, nt his fault bah. He was alrdy sick before we went out, But I didn't thought of it, only wan meet him. Wan him to be in speedy recovery! ): Hope the cross-necklace thingly can protect him. Definitely it's blessed by priest alrdy. Thought he would watch movie since he look? Worrying for him so I'm like kpo ask why :/ Kinda curious & sad bah cuz he like orhh me ): But aiya nvm lah, still have sense of guilt. Will pray for princenel, and his whole fam too! End of my post! Take care of yrself ): Shall slp nw, goodnite & imisshim ): ❤ |