
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: October again~ Date: 2014年10月11日星期六 Boooo! Come to post again bah for this week. 😊 Had quite a bad week cuz instead of geng sick, I became sick myself. Breathlessness for about 5 days liao.. Wonder what is wrong with me? My mum also having breathlessness.. Guess is due to haze bah. End up now house have many medicines le, can compare to my dear girl's pharmacy at home also liao LOL! Anyway, I finally completed watching the two movies I agreed to watch with dear❤️ "Annabelle" and "Dracula" Actually the Annabelle movie more disappointing cuz not that scary.. But in the end still manage to scare me. I geng-ed on Thurs to go out with dear.. Then watch finish movie, send her back home (: For today; Saturday, can see dao her is really fortunate. Let's see when u can come to my house again bah? Maybe bring yr badminton racket along so we can play... Can indirectly make u exercise also :P Booooooo. I quite like the Dracula movie, Although is sad ending that he died. Hmmm after movie, straightaway rush home le cuz both of us need to go home. Went to rm buy grocery first before going home... Next sat will be the 4th month with dear Krystabelle, ANGANGANG, piglet, HOFUN.... My memory failing me le, too many nicknames I forgetting some, But the name that will stay etched in my mind and heart and soul: Krystal Ho Li jun💚💚💚 My partner for life. My chatterbox. My troubles bin. My pillow. My "mama" The girl I've always trusted and taken care of. Although always make me worry for her... But I don't mind everything and every troubles I have to go through. Because life is about taking care of your beloved and special someones, and to me she is someone just like my family. Cannot bear to see her sad, tired, troubled. Always wanting to help her in any way i can. But if I cannot, don't blame me horh :@ Anyway, looking forward to next sat, not cuz of the home warming but is cuz I can meet her. Let's hold our hands and look forward to it ok? Love you and miss you dear. |