
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Bored! Date: 2014年11月1日星期六 Bored so decided to blog.. And dear also promised to blog haha. Anyway, today only went out to gym bah. Then drank bbt also cuz abit thirsty.. Ytd was a great day, I did a good deed as well as can meet dear. We met up then go eat my fav Macdonalds :D So paiseh lah laughing at her chilli cannot come out then the moment I press mine the thing dropped =__= And another karma is saw something obscene in front while I'm eating. HAHA shall not remind myself about it. Then dk why the sudden interest in pets so went pets' store. Then we suddenly talk about feeding cat also near her house de -.- Went to buy some cat food at NTUC. Someone thought is $1.80 set up coins end up $4.50.. I also abit paiseh cuz never fork out the money cuz I don't have small notes >< Anyway shall pay back with bbt next time. And somemore I lost the bet also, I ate something last night. Thanks to my mum tempt me with rice cakes -.- Hard to be determined but I will try bah. Hmm where to find such a gd gf will train my determination, help me memorise things, and ask me do good deeds? Buy tissue, feed cat, even go church! Really the best liao... I miss u dear. :/ Hope faster Monday~~~ |