
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: New Year 2015 ! ♥ Date: 2015年1月1日星期四 Welcome 2015, Bye 2014! ♥ Although there are so many memories left behind in 2014, I didn't regret meeting anyone of my friends or beloved piggy girlfriend :D To: my beloved ANGANGANG♥ Thanks for everything you've gave me, time to accompany me this lonely boy, and also gifts that make me smile, or cry or laugh or disiao you :p I do hope that you will stay in the green of health(know you like green not pink) And also stay cheerful and don't so "asthmatic" or "negative" okay? Since I met you, I'm glad that I've changed you, and made you a better person. Just like you who had made me a better person as well. Anyway, in this coming year, we will walk finish this RCIA journey together, study together and graduate together with flying colors, everything I do I want to do with you. So looking forward to meeting you again, and happy 2015! Love you more and ever. And also wishing my dear friends and also my dearest family members to be safe, healthy and happy. Lesser quarrels and more celebrations, outings, and gifts :p For my new year resolution, just want everyone I know to be HAPPY and myself to not repeat the mistakes I've made in 2014 and also lose weight and eat lesser (Y) Booooo! |