
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Purpose in Life Date: 2015年8月6日星期四 Booo no idea how long ever since I posted last time ago.. Getting tired easily whenever I go now and then. But with the dear cute princesstal I never feel tired le. Although I will yawn and close eyes but seeing her everyday make me happy. Crapping with her all the lame stuffs, getting comfy with her. Hugging her like she is my bolster, touching her mushroom hair like it's mine. :P Happy tht last time i always see her reflection on train mirror, like sad sad. Nowadays she look much happier, and that same as me. The unknown feeling of someone who know u so well, so I always call her MAME. And she seems to like it also, i think I'm the first guy to sj to her? :D Glad our times spent together are getting more, although I'll be busy with school and work and gym. We spent great Wednesdays and Saturdays at mass, the other days either I fetch her frm sch or she fetch me frm work. Giving in to each other, that's how we manage to stay so peaceful unlike other couples. She ALWAYS give in to me, even though sometimes I know she don't like to. But she spared the thought for me, and i felt i must return her kindness to her. She is like a diamond to me, always shining at the darkest nights and providing light to me. She calls me PAPA, but makes me feel more responsible and to lend my shoulders to her. I like you everything, even though it's not every of your things that makes me like you. It's KRYSTAL the best girlfriend ever, my dear i always cherish. Looking forward to the 18th, and we shall leave that day free and to go out and celebrate okay ? Love you as always, 刘杜. |