
|
Welcome, Welcome to hotshot-shot.blogspot.com Navigation on top :D Hotshot = Biography - shot = Tagboard @bs - Entries .com = Links |
Biography of Lionel.L L.Lionel ™ ♂ ♥ Turning older every September 4th TXKB-03 自恋狂 Currently mugging in NanyangPOLY BI 0902 ;A class with 101% wildness xD A Rawker-By-Nature,A training dancer Sumpa to protect her no matter what ♥ Love me or hate me?Just shoo and say nothins' kays:D Everything here is copyrighted © Love love love SHOW Luo zhi xiang ♥ SS501♥ All my gans ♥ All my friends ♥ My family ♥ My "powderful" labtop :D ♥ & not to forget,HER !♥ No hates!Trying to forgive & forget .:D |
Craps Crap all you want ,shoot all you like :D ShoutMix chat widget |
Links, Links are currently finding in progress. Lost. If u want me link just tag me. :D Beloved Gans: Anika♥ Weixin♥ Mandy♥ Chanel♥ Genie♥ Jaslyn♥ Jennifer♥ Pherenice♥ Meiling♥ Tonglin♥ Sylvia♥ Jessie♥ Jiayan♥ VivienAHBU♥ Suzann♥ Brenda♥ Xinyi Gum♥ Sindy♥ Callista♥ Cassandra♥ Rosabel ♥ Pel' Master ♥ Shirley Mei♥ Joey Mei♥ Brothers: Currently under maintenance ,please wait. Friends: Cindy♥ Zann♥ Xiaojun♥ Pearlyn♥ Joanne♥ ClaraYeo♥ Lynn♥ LiuBaoEr ♥ Doel♥ Zuhairah ♥ Percival ♥ Natalie ♥ Yvonne♥ Credit: X O |
Entries, Title: Start Of 2016 :) Date: 2016年1月8日星期五 Been long since I updated my blog here. And 2015 already passed like since 1 week ago, 2016 came and nothing much changed. School started, and work ended. No $$$$$$$ ~ However, these few days able to spend quality time with my loved ones,. family and princesstal :D Although recently I keep headache haha, maybe due to studies or I keep watch show? Mum also saying that my panda eyecircles getting darker LOL. And say I is it not enough sleep when I basically spend more time in pigland. In bus in train and everywhere I always find time to close eye HAHA. And rest head also when I with dear :) Anyway hope that both of us can stop being sick and also her to stop her insomnia. Hope she won't need to eat those pills as those medication not really good.. Will deprove her strength I think. Anyway weekend have school...Sian max. But at least now can rest awhile before Feb comes when all the projects and assignments come together. Jiayou to my dear who is finding job also. She rot at home also will kena niam, but It's better to look for job since now so free. When need $$$ also no need to be scared bah haha MAME. Okay I slack awhile before leaving house for school :) |